Saturday, November 11, 2017

My first experience with Just TCM!

Assalammualaikum and hi!

Last two days I went to Just TCM (I believe it stands for Just Traditional Chinese Medicine). I have been wanting to try alternative treatment for health, so when I found out there is a centre just in Neo Damansara I just had to go!

I arrived the the facility at 10am. After the registration, I have to meet the psysician to know what kind of treatment I should undergo. The 1st consultation is important as we learn about our body, what may seems okay but urmmm...in my case, not so okay. :p

Ms June
First-Class Honours, Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), INTI IU, Msia.
1st Affiliated Hosp. of Shandong University of TCM, Jinan, China.
Malaysian Chinese Medical Associations (MCMA) Member.
Ministry Of Health (MOH) Registered Physician.
Consultation session with Ms June.

The first thing Ms June did is check my pulse. Amazingly, she asked me did I have an upper back pain lately because YESSSS last week I was crying my eyeballs out because of back pains. I literally cried because it hurts so bad but it got better 2 days later. She said my back has lot of tense and it is not really getting better, I just didn't feel the pain anymore. Whattt.... -_-

The consultation also involves questions on my menses, bowel movements, my sleeping patterns, beauty concerns etc. The data is needed for Ms June to know what treatment should I take and the best part is we can see the result even after one treatment. After the consultation, Ms June suggested  for me to do the cosmetic acupuncture/acupuncture  for body regulation/discomforts and cupping for my muscle aches/improve circulations. Okay let's go to the treatment room. Yayy, it's a private room (with aircond, lol) !! 



Mirror selfie because I'm vain liddat. 
FYI the treatment is done by Ms June herself. The first thing she did is acupuncture. I have problems such as pores and pigmentation on my face(muda-muda dah berbintik muka, tsk) so yes the needles go right on my face first, then the whole body down to my feet. :O Does it hurt? NOOOO....I was ready to feel the painnnnn but nah, it didn't hurt at all. Fiu!

Facts from TCM: Cosmetic acupuncture can increase the circulation in your skin - brings all those nutrient goodies like collagen and elastin back to where you want it, transfer into better skin tone, fewer fine lines, and even some lift around sagging jowls and baggy eyes. During treatment, physician also treats any health concerns that you have. 

Benefits of  acupunture:
- Reduces chronic pain
- Treats athrithis
- Relieves migraines
- Prevents nausea/vomitting
- Treats anxiety
- Reduces imsomnia
- Minimizes indigestion and heartburn

Yes there are needles on my head too. :'D
Excuse the eyebrows. :'D
Then I was left to sleep for 30 minutes.


After 30 minutes, the needles were removed. My tummy and back was massaged to soothe my bowel problem and then we continue to proceed for cupping therapy.(psst, it can remove stretchmarks too!)  As I said earlier I have backpain (probably from sleeping on the floor last week or maybe my daughter is 16kgs, hahaha yes I still pick her up now and then), and plus since I haven't done any cupping before, yes it hurts. Thankfully it was only for few minutes. Ms June said I have so much tense (muscle is stiff and pressure with pain) especially at my upper back, and I really have to do some detox. Okay doc! (baru nak sedar diri) So long story short, my back looks like pepperoni pizza now and it will take days to disappear. :D

Facts: Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage. According to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), cupping is a method of creating a vacuum on the patient's skin to dispel stagnation (stagnant blood and lymph), thereby improving qi flow, in order to treat respiratory diseases such as the common cold, pneumonia and bronchitis

There were some precaution Ms June mentioned after the treatment. I have to wear long sleeves and no swimming for these few days. No problem, I can't swim... *laugh and cry at the same time* One more thing, I might feel really sore the day after.

How much the treatment costs?



Before I head home, I was given a box of Ai Footbath.  There are 10 packs per box, to be used 2 times a week. Here are the benefits of Ai Footbath:



💗Expel wind, cold, dampness

💗Warm womb
💗Detox & beauty purpose
💗Relieve stress & tiredness
💗Improve sleeping quality
💗Reduce water retention
💗Improve Qi & Blood flow


                      

How to use it? 
- Prepare 2-3 litres of warm water.
- Add in one pack of Ai Footbath into the water.
- Soak feet for about 20-30 minutes.

However the product is not suitable 30 minutes before and after meals and not suitable when there is wound on legs. I used it right before I go to sleep.   

It has been 3 days since my visit to Just TCM. Yes I do feel sore the day after. The good news is my bowel movement got better right away. It means I go to the toilet every morning now. Ms June mentioned that the marks on my back will disappear depending on my body. Last time I check, the marks are still there.  

Overall it was a great experience and I wish to visit Just TCM again. You may interact with Just TCM to learn more here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justtcmgroup
Instagram: www.instagram.com/just_tcm
Address : Unit A-1-06, Block A, Neo Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact:  03-7732 9022


Are you guys interested to try the treatments? If you are then I have a good news! I am having a giveaway on my FB Page and Instagram. I will choose 3 winners to experience trial sessions for cosmetic acupuncture or cupping therapy. The steps are given on these pages so let's join in! :D

See you there!  :)

40 comments:

  1. woww.. new experience here! btw, i pun rasa excited to try this but i have a low blood pressure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai! Boleh consult the psysician maybe ada rawatan utj low blood pressure jugak.

      Delete
  2. Bestnya akupuntur tu. Nak try jugak lah. Nak reduce migraines. Banyak stress sekarang ni. Tengok rawatan dia sangat menarik. Boleh survey-survey ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah bestnya akupuntur...
    Never try it...
    Nnt nk kena try jugak la

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms June nampak Sangat Muda yer tapi pengalaman yang luas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya impressive kan. Senang je dia buat rawatan ni sorang2 je

      Delete
  5. Wah ..treatment ni bagus jugak untuk tubuh badan .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Byk kebaikkan. Utk nk cuba pregnant pun boleh.

      Delete
  6. mcm menarik! nisa pun selalu sakit belakang and membuang tak teratur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menarik! Cubalah. Mmg boleh nmpak kesan dia. Belakang bdn yg paling sakit tu paling merah. 😱

      Delete
  7. oh gosh..tak sakit ke jarum2 tercacak dimuka dan kepala tu..seram akak tgok..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak sakit kak. Dia cucuk hujung jarum je tak dlm pun. 🤗

      Delete
  8. Wooo...tak sakit ke kena cucuk tang sana kena cucuk tang sini...tapi mesti bestkan..pengalaman menarik tu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww akupuntur tu, apa hasilnya kepada wajah? Lebih cantik? Lebih ayu? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Mcm natural botox gtu. Kalau buat selalu boleh hilangkan pigmentation jugak.

      Delete
  10. suka tgk orang buat akupuntur ni.. tak sakit ke jarum banyak2 kt muka?? one day nak try jugak la.. anyway thanks for sharing the info..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak sakit susterrrr...rs kena cucuk hujung jarum je n masa dia tinggal 30 minute tu xrasa jarum pun. Masa mula bubuh je rasa.

      Delete
  11. Teringin nak buat akupuntur ni tapi takut. One day kena beranikan diri nak cuba treatment ni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nampak macam sakit je. Tapi nak cantik sanggup buat apa saja kan. Kecantikan kena jaga.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sis takutlah buat treatment cara ni..sakitx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak sakit. Masa cucuk tu je mcm gigit semua kecik je pastu xrasa dh.

      Delete
  14. Kita tak pernah lagi nak cuba perubatan tradisional cina ni tengok jarum yang banyak tu risau lak. Tapi setiap rawatan ada kebaikan masing-masing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheha bolehlaah cuba setakat ni alhamdulillah ada kesan baik.

      Delete
  15. Alamak..tak lah sis nak cuba, doc nk cucuk jarum ke tangan pun sis dah takut..inikan jarum bebanyak mcm tu. Tapi katanya cata traditional gini memang bagus..cuma tu lah...sis tak kuat..:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Serius cuak tengok jarum2 akupuncture tu huhu..
    Masa bersalin anak ke-2 dulu ada doktor ke researcher ntah, offer AS buat akupuncture untuk legakan sakit contraction bersalin.. huuu~ tobat takut. Rela tahan sakit bersalin dari kena cucuk-cucuk huhu

    ReplyDelete
  17. beraninya buat akupuntur tu. saya tengok jarum tu pon dah nervous hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  18. akk pernah tahu kelebihannya, cuma tak pernah buat. dan tak tahu nak buat kat mana, nanti nak try tpt ni. mcm ok je nmpaknya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg! Scarynya weyh tapi aku tengok kau macam rilex jer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those needles - that was very brave of you. Haha. I will think about the treatment as am afraid about sticking neeedles. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG glad that you enjoyed the treatment! awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. hye, ain here come&follow your blog!
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Content yang sangat bagus sekali gan,Perjuangankan terus ya,jangan lupa cekidot kita juga ya,hanya di AGEN BANDARQ

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kumpulan Agen BandarQ merupakan sebuah blog yang menghadirkan semua atau situs agen bandarq dan domino 99 yang sudah teruji dengan kualiatas terbaik di dunia dan semua para pecinta bandar poker online indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  25. saya ingin berbagi dengan siapa pun di sini yang mencari pinjaman untuk bisnis atau pinjaman pribadi untuk menghubungi mr pedro di pedroloanss@gmail.com karena mr pedro dan perusahaan pinjamannya adalah semua yang saya percaya ketika datang ke solusi situasi keuangan jadi saya merekomendasikan ada yang mencari bantuan keuangan untuk menghubungi mr pedro dengan pinjaman 2 tingkat pengembalian tahunan, sekarang? Anda mengerti mengapa saya akan memilih pedro dengan perusahaan pinjamannya 100 keuangan asli.

    ReplyDelete