Sunday, August 20, 2017

NanowhitexHijabista

Assalammualaikum!

Hi lama tak nampak. 😂
I've been busy with, uh, having a kid, and moving out (kami dh pindah Melaka!), and handling businesses.

Now that I'm free, I can update my blog again yayyers!

Lets start with 10 August 2017.

So I got invitation to a tea time by Hijabista magazine. The theme was Stay Bright, hence green. Let me tell you this, I barely own any green outfits so I had to shop. Dont blame me. It is in the poster, 😜



The teatime is basically a team up by Nanowhite n Hijabista Mag so we were given a goodiebag filled with JOY because (free stuffs me likey) the bag is literally a complete set of skin care products and a lil something from Tudung Ruffle as well.

Honestly when I first got there I was a bit nervous because I came alone but things worked out great cause let me tell you this, all the girls there are very friendly and pretty like so pretty I was literally a potato...in a sack..a green sack.

Some of the activities we did there was a demo on how to take care of your skin by Nanowhite, a demo on how to style tudung bawal by Tudung Ruffle and quizzes, with lots of gifts. I did learned a few stuffs about our skin and it really helps me a lot since I need help from the skin department.

Thank you Hijabista Mag for inviting me, thank you husband for letting me have a me time. (Orkid n Chip went to the mall for 2 hours,😅) Thank you Nanowhite for the gifts (ILoveIt it works well on me, gonna write a review later!)

Enjoy the photos!









See ya guys in next post!

Click here to help me be less potato--- YAY!

2 comments:

  1. kenapa ai cantik sangat? 😅 hye sis, follow blog qiss jgk tau

    http://qisstiera90.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete