Friday, October 20, 2017

DIY Gifts @ Printcious!

Assalammualaikum dan hi!

Is it that time of the year for your friends, family or someone special? Are you going mad of thinking the perfect gift for them? Gave up? Trust me I have the same problem every year. :P

Okay here's something-something for you, how about a personalized gift? A personalized gift is a present with a special personal touch on it, let's say it's prolly attached with your drawings, photos, words of wisdom or maybe your signature etc that comes along with your gift. A personalized gift is perfect for families, your love ones and anyone special basically. Why personalized gift? It's closer to the heart because it's specially customized as a symbol of the relationship itself. :)

I bet these kinda gifts are perfect for wedding gifts, birthday and on anniversaries. Plus, it's the thoughts that counts. Who wouldn't love thoughtful gifts? Without further ado, let me introduce you guys to Printcious! *throws confetti*
 
Printcious.com – Precious Gifts From Your Heart

Printcious is a company that provides printing services on personalised gift items such as T-shirts, mugs, puzzles, phone cases, cushions, mousepads, ceramic tiles and mini tees. These items are suitable for gift-giving occasions such as birthday, wedding, graduation, anniversary or corporate events.


The cool thing about this is that there are many choices of gifts you can actually customize from. When I first look at the webpage I was literally excited to see the options given. From mugs, keychains, tshirts, phone covers, pillows etc you name it. First you don't know what to buy as a present, now you can't decide on which item you want to personalized because there are too many and at fair price too! Yay to that! :p

Check these out.







The best part is that you can upload your own design to be put unto the gifts chosen and make it memorable for that special someone. Now you don't have to look for different company to survey what product you are gonna pick because everything is in here. Plus, the procedure is as easy as 1,2,3.

Just choose a product, upload your design (your photos, design etc) and place your order.

Impress me! Send me one! LOL.

Don't forget to check out their website at https://www.printcious.com/my or like their Facebook for more ideas and inspirations. Suprise someone with a personalized gifts today! I'm gonna go pick some products for myself now. *wink*

Toodles!

15 comments:

  1. Cool! I've heard about them but never really tried it out. Saw some blogger friends printed t-shirts with their blogger names too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a great idea. Had never occurred to me before! Will try this at my workplace soon and leave you a feedback. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea. I sell tshirts on Spreadshirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to print my own t-shirts and as gifts. Can't get enough of them, especially when it is so easy and convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never buy from this printcious, but i saw lots of my friends buy from there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard about printcious and love it, thinking to do something for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking of to diy own family t shirt ar printcious too. Hope that the quality is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love printcious designs and how you can really personalize everything...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Printcious price is reasonable. I also customise my mug, t-shirt and frame with printcious

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been approached to try this too, but never gone about doing it.. looks interesting and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their products is so nice and creative! Now I know where to go to if I'm looking for customize gifts =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. saya ingin berbagi dengan siapa pun di sini yang mencari pinjaman untuk bisnis atau pinjaman pribadi untuk menghubungi mr pedro di pedroloanss@gmail.com karena mr pedro dan perusahaan pinjamannya adalah semua yang saya percaya ketika datang ke solusi situasi keuangan jadi saya merekomendasikan ada yang mencari bantuan keuangan untuk menghubungi mr pedro dengan pinjaman 2 tingkat pengembalian tahunan, sekarang? Anda mengerti mengapa saya akan memilih pedro dengan perusahaan pinjamannya 100 keuangan asli.

    ReplyDelete